Are you in search of some special and heart-touching words for your brothers and sisters to make them feel special and elated on this upcoming Raksha Bandhan? As this auspicious festival of the siblings is all about expressing your emotions to your amazing partners in crimes, you will always fall short of words to communicate them. But this time, you can definitely do so s we bring a wonderful list of Raksha Bandhan messages and wishes for you which can turn this festival into a memorable affair. You can het then written on a greeting card or send a written note along with your online Rakhito brothers in India.
1. My love for you cannot be measured. My blessings to you are endless. Dear brother, you will always be my friend, a guide and a hero. Happy Raksha Bandhan!!!
2. It leaves a smile on my face when I think of those cute fights we had and suddenly we are friends again. The memories may fade away with time, but the love and care we share will always grow. Happy Raksha Bandhan!!!
3. Aaya Rakhi ka tyohaar,
Chhayi khushiyon ki bahaar,
Ek resham ki dori se bandha,
Bahan ne bhai ki kalaayi pe pyaar,
Happy Raksha Bandhan!
4. You helped me while I was in trouble, you made me feel safe when I was scared and other things you did to make me happy. Thanks a lot for everything. Happy Raksha Bandhan Brother!!!
5. You are a darling sister
You are loving and gentle
All the right things in the world,
But one thing that I am proud to say.
You are my little sister and am proud of you and will always be.
Happy Raksha Bandhan!!
6. We laugh and cry, we play and fight. We shared moments of happiness and sorrows, which made our bond stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan!!!
7. The auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan reminds me of the days when we were kids. We fought and made up easily. Those lovely days can’t come back but will always stay in my heart. Happy Raksha Bandhan!!!
8. Rakha Bandhan is the festival of bonding between siblings, have a great day and a wonderful year ahead.
9. As the years go by and we grow older, the love between us siblings continues to grow stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan!!!
10. We were always close, looking out for each other even when life led us along different paths. Like an invisible thread, our love binds us together, making sure we’ll remember where we came from and what we mean to each other. Wishing you a joyous Raksha Bandhan!!!
No matter whether you send Rakhi to USA, UK, or India, you can send these messages along with your Rakhi and Rakhi gifts and make Raksha Bandhan a fantastic festival like never before.