LexisNexis Accurint Login is an information program to help the multiple governments, investigators, and Law Enforcement clients. Accurint is an information-linking technology. However, it provides the data you need from around 33 billion records and nearly 8800 different kinds of sources. It just takes a few seconds. The information includes names, numbers, and addresses, as well as relatives and even employment information. Accurint gets you a huge quantity of information in just one click.
The data is sync on a weekly, daily, or monthly basis. However, it depends on the type of data. Therefore, it is impossible to say that it is out-dated data. Since it is constantly updating according to the time. To get your hands on Accurint data, you need to sign up and do login. In this article, we will give you details about login and all the requirements.
What Are The Requirements For LexisNexis Login?
To do Accurint LexisNexis login you must have these items
- Accurint Login official web address
- An email ID and password to Login
- Internet connection
- A Personal Computer, Laptop. Smartphone.
How to Do LexisNexis Accurint Login Account?
These are the steps that you should follow:
- Visit the Accurint official website
- Find the sign-in link located at the top of the right-hand corner
- Create your username and password
- Click next just below the one you are on.
- On the next screen on the next page, you’ll be required for your password.
How to Reset Accurint Login Password?
These are the steps that you should follow for an accurint reset
- Go to Accurint page
- Find the “forgot your password” in the left-hand corner and click on it.
- Reset Accurint Password
- You must connect the login ID to the Accurint Account.
- Enter the verification characters
- Click the small Continue button on the bottom
Though accurint is great in helping. However, we should use it often. Moreover, we should show it to the public as well. Therefore, this article is all about it.
Read More: Norwex Consultant Login