The increase in popularity of music streaming services such as YouTube and Spotify have caused many online FM radio stations to lose their value. However, there are still many people who listen to FM radios. There are various radio stations with different tastes of music and fresh content. Below are 7 tools for recording and saving it for offline purposes:
It is software that enables you to record and save streaming radio broadcasts. uSave.it saves audio to the cloud making it easier to access, saving on the device’s storage space.
- It has a sharing option.
- It allows you to trim and export sections.
- Schedule your favorite shows.
- It works on computers and smartphones. It is a cost-effective way for professional broadcasters to save their broadcasts.
2. Adobe Audition
It is both an audio editing and recording software for clear vocals from your favorite radio stations. For this tool to work effectively, your sound card should support the ‘What You Hear’ recording feature. It only records sound signals transmitted by the device’s sound card.
- Built-in troubleshooter
- The interface is flexible and easy to use
- It can make multitrack recording and edits
This free recording application software and digital audio editor is available for Linux, macOS, and Windows operating systems. It is among the earliest audio recorders released in 2000.
- Recording and saving live audio and sound on a computer
- Converting music tapes and saving them in MP3 or CD format
- Editing audio formats such as MP3, FLAC, AIFF, and WAV
- Alter the pitch or speed of an audio recording
4. Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder
This software offers various premium tools for an effective audio recorder. It is used to record any streaming audio, including FM stations.
- Recording audio from any audio or video streaming sources
- Options of various output formats
- The interface is intuitive and easy to use
It offers a maximum trial period of 7 days. The subscription goes for $29 to get premium access to remarkable features and support from a support team.
5. Radio Sure
RadioSure is a simple looking tool, but behind this look is an unbelievable pack of features. It enables its users to listen to thousands of radio stations. It can also record anything playing on the device and save it to storage.
- Access to at least 33,000 international radio stations
- Stations can be sorted by country, alphabetically, or genre.
- Displays the name of the current song playing
- The app can be customized by downloading and applying skins.
6. Nexus Radio
This application is an FM radio player, recorder, among other amazing features. It gives its users access to over 30,000 radio stations that are divided into 38 music genres. It has an attractive interface that makes it easy to use.
- It comes with a stunning Winamp-like media player with full features.
- Live stream recording capabilities and file naming features
- Customizable by downloading visualizations
- Audio recording with a single click
- Supports several plugins
- Regular updates for addressing bugs and adding more features
It is a full-featured digital audio production application for PCs. It is used in commercial and home studios, broadcasting, game development, location recording, science and research, and more.
- Supports thousands of virtual instruments and plugin effects
- Efficient in recording and editing quality audio with 64-bit internal audio processing
- It can be run from a network drive.
- Supports powerful audio and MIDI routing
When recording radio broadcasts, podcasts, or music, it is vital to use a tool that works without lagging or distorting the audio in any way. The various software above has been tested and proven potent.