In recent years, an increasing number of businesses have been investing in professional search engine optimization (SEO) services. If you’re looking to invest in SEO services, it’s important that you’re aware of what it includes and what they are.
Here, we’ll provide you with everything you need to know about SEO company services and more.
What are SEO services?
So, what exactly are SEO services? SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, and it encapsulates optimising your website for SEO to capture more traffic and revenue from search.
SEO services consist of on-page, off-page as well as technical SEO.
Why do you need SEO services?
There are several benefits that can be reaped from investing in SEO services, these include:
- Getting helped in specialised areas of SEO that you’re not familiar with.
- Being able to outsource ongoing SEO tasks from content creation to link building and more.
- Implement and maintain an SEO strategy with ease.
What are the different types of SEO services on offer?
There are a few different types of SEO services and the most common ones include:
- SEO audits
- Local SEO
- Ecommerce SEO
Most companies tend to opt for traditional SEO services, but if you’re a local or eCommerce company then you might want to focus on local or eCommerce SEO services to maximise the impact of your SEO strategy.
Some specific areas that SEO services can focus on include:
- On-page SEO: Focusing on title tags, content and general optimization of the website.
- Off-page SEO: Focus on optimization related to an online presence such as website backlinks.
- Technical SEO: Focus on optimization related to site speed and site architecture.
As all of the SEO services mentioned above are important, most companies will opt for full-service SEO plans rather than a particular SEO service. With a full service SEO plan, companies will be able to get it all – from an SEO site audit to on-page, off-page, technical SEO and more.
What are the ranking factors that SEO services look at?
Some of the most important factors that SEO services look at include:
- The backlink profile which focuses on not just the quantity but also the quality of external site linking.
- The content which includes everything from keyword integration to keyword targeting and more.
- User experience from usability to page speed.
Who your SEO service provider is will determine if your SEO plan will optimise for these particular factors. A freelancer for example, might focus more on off-page SEO while a consultant could be doing SEO audits. Agencies on the otherhand might do everything from on-page to off-page SEO and more.
Figuring out which SEO company service to use
If you’re not sure which SEO services the provider comes with, you can always contact the SEO company service for the most accurate information. Not only will they provide your business with pricing, but also a list of deliverables and more.
Most SEO providers will also let you know which SEO services they think will be the most suitable for your busines needs.